Last Days on the Beach






Okay..I just wrote this once and lost it..so this is going to be truncated:
The diving here was a bit of a bust. Poor vis and nothing to see..but what are you going to do. I've done worse dives (like 44 degree water and ZERO vis). Plus we got to see dolphins, turtles, and these crazy small rays that jump out of the water constantly...all from the surface.
Last night we did a ""booze cruise", (though they don't call it that here) on a sail boat. It was a lot of fun. We got to see more dolphins and turtles, and a manta ray. Karen claims to have seen a sea snake..but I don't believe her.
We went out a bit last night, but Keriken went to bed early. Refusing to be a party pooper I went out on my own. Ended up meeting two Swedish girls and hanging out with them until 3am. (How many of you guys can say you've closed down a beach bar in Costa Rica, and walked out with a beautiful Swedish woman on each arm? None of you? That's what I thought.) This is why you don't go to bed early. You never know what you're gonna miss. Some people just don't get that.
Tomorrow we head to Monte Verde (one word?) We decided to pay the big bucks (40 dollars) for a direct trip on a comfy shuttle. I'm actually a bit bummed to leave the beach, though I'm not usually a beach person. But, the rainforest and volcano will be....
I'm off to gorge on some more fresh sea food.
-R

1 Comments:
I know who gypsy is.
I wouldn´t think leaving a bar in such a state as I did would be as impressive for you.
2:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home